Contour Edge Bander
The hand-held CBC FLEX is perfect to applying edgebanding to concave and convex curved pieces. It works with tapes from 0.3 (1/64”) to 1 mm (3/64”).
This equipment is portable and weighs only 21 pounds, avoiding the fatigue of the operator and allowing long periods of work. The recommended glue is low temperature Hot-melt pellet.
It has a digital temperature control and adjustable feeder speed which allows the operator to choose the best speed to finish the job. CBC Flex is perfect for the woodworker who needs agility and versatility in their daily production. 2 Year Warranty.
- Glue: Granulated Hot-Melt Low Temperature
- Glue Temperature: 130º to 180º C
- Tape height: 0-35/64” to 1-57/64”
- Tape thickness: 0.3 mm - 1 mm
- Feeder speed: 0 to 19 ft/min
- Power:700 W
- Motor: 1 Phase
- Volts/Amps:127 V - 5,5 A or 220 V - 2,5 A
- Weight: 21 Lbs